Sunday, October 18, 2009

John Burns

John Burns - oil on canvas - 40cm x 30cm

John was a member of my last portrait class at Port Adelaide and I thank him for agreeing to sit for the current class.
This little work was started during the first lesson as a demo and completed today after another hour of work.

The current class is well under way and a further class is planned for seven weeks from mid January to end of February 2010. (Places are limited and I have six names already.)
This will be a Sunday morning class for those who find difficulty in attending during the week. After this class I will be taking some time to attend to other matters, so if you wish to do a course next year it may be wise to get in early. You can contact me through the link on my website at right.

No comments: