Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Welcome to 2017

 I know I haven't posted much lately - but now it's time to get back into the swing of things.
The works below are some of my watercolours done since the start of the New Year. They are my way of easing into the year ahead.

I've actually updated my activities calendar on the right hand side - if anyone is interested in any of the workshops or classes just click on the email links and take it from there.
(Based on last year's responses these fill very quickly so I suggest you act quickly.)



Going Ape - watercolour on Fabriano rough 300gsm 19cm x 13cm



Beany - watercolour on sketch book smooth 200gsm 19cm x 19cm



Cassowary - watercolour on Fabriano rough 300gsm 17cm x 25cm



Hippo - watercolour on Fabriano rough 300gsm 22cm x 19cm



Johnny Vegas - watercolour on Fabriano rough 300gsm 19cm x 13cm



Pleading Eyes - watercolour on Fabriano rough 300gsm 19cm x 13cm




No comments: