Thursday, November 2, 2017

Kapunda here I come...





After almost a week spent in the inspirational company and under the expert tutelage of master watercolourist Paul Jackson its back to my mini easel for me.
While I am looking forward to conducting a Watercolour Portrait Workshop this Saturday at Kapunda my fellow SAWS members will be busy at Athelstone with the first of the Christmas Card Workshops for this year. Everyone is welcome to attend and create their own heirloom Christmas Card. ( See theSAWS website for details)
and.... here is a Galah and a Young Chimp both painted this morning at ANEAS - Arts North Elizabeth Art Society.




and nice to report that my Union Soldier from a previous post on Facebook is on its way to a new home in Texas.


All these paintings are watercolours on brown paper approx A4 size.

No comments: